Due to the Panhandle Health Mask Mandate, the Market is asking all vendors to wear a mask and strongly encourages patrons to do the same. Please respect social distancing protocols of 6 feet. Please do not attend the market if you or someone in your household is ill. Thank you.
We are grateful for your loyalty and your patronage to the Market. To keep everyone safe, the Kootenai County Farmers’ Market Board of Directors has implemented the following COVID-19 modifications.
- To set their booth to allow 6 feet of space between customers and vendors.
- Discourage group gatherings.
- Have one vendor handle product; one to handle money.
- Use surfaces that can be disinfected and sanitized.
- Wear gloves and masks.
- We strongly encourage all vendors and customers to wear a face mask.
- We strongly encourage social distancing of 6 feet.
- Please use the hand washing stations and hand sanitizer provided.
- Please do not attend the market if you or someone in your household is ill.