June 1, 2020 Update: Idaho has now entered Phase 3 of reopening. For our market this means the return of temporary vendors, live music, seating areas and lessened crowd control. Curbside Pickup is also suspended. We continue to ask that people social distance, consider wearing masks, and stay home if you’re feeling ill.
Farmers’ Markets have been deemed an essential business by the State of Idaho, and as such, we will be starting our 2020 season in Hayden on Saturday, May 9th.
- To set their booth to allow 6 feet of space between customers and vendors.
- Discourage group gatherings.
- Have one vendor handle product; one to handle money.
- Use surfaces that can be disinfected and sanitized.
- Wear gloves and masks.
- We strongly encouraging social distancing while in market.
- Extra hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be available for customers and vendors.