1. Bring water to a boil.
2. Gently lower eggs into water.
3. Boil for approx 10-13 minutes for hard-boiled, less time if you want the yokes to be more runny. (I haven't tried runny yokes, so I can't vouch for how it works. I boiled mine for 13 minutes.)
4. Pour off hot water.
5. Gently crack eggs (they only need a hairline crack or two, but this is a crucial step in the process).
6. Submerse in ice and water... the colder the better!
7. After 10 minutes the (fully-cooled) eggs should be ready to peel.
[…] with many thanks to Charlotte Smith of Champoeg Creamery, here is a no-fail recipe for Easy-Peel Farm-Fresh Hard-Boiled Eggs. Happy […]