Thank you, Market Customers, for this great season!
Can you believe it’s already October! The warm fall days have kept the produce flourishing, so our market farmers have so much produce still to offer!
This Saturday is our Customer Appreciation Day, where we say thank you to our wonderful, supportive customers and friends with complimentary coffee, pastries, soup, and bread from our vendors. Come down and stock up on all your favorite goods while enjoying goodies from our hands to yours.
Here are a few messages, specials, and other features from our vendors to you, our customers!
- Sweet Cottage Treats is making cookies to hand out to customers on Saturday!
- Coffee Roboto will be serving complimentary hot coffee, while it lasts.
- Kerr Microgreens is offering Fall Microgreen Sampler Packs for $21!
- Sandia Spice: “I would like my customers to know that we are committed and passionate about making clean seasonings with no chemicals, fillers, or artificial ingredients. We don’t use de-clumpers either. I am very proud of all our products but especially of our no-salt line. Being half Italian and growing up with high blood pressure in the family, I was inspired to create the no-salt line using years of learning herbology from both the Italian side and the Creole side of my family. The Irishman I married stepped up with his smoking skills and inventions to make us a well rounded seasoning company. I will be bringing my Italian Toscas, Amish coconut cookies, and Italian citrus cake on Saturday.”
- CDA Scents will have the following specials: Large-size Dave’s Miracle Muscle Rub 2 for $80, lotions 2 for $25, roll-on perfumes for $15 or 3 for $30, bath bombs 5 for $20 or 12 for $40, and a free $25 gift with purchase of $100 or more.
- Montana Antler Craft West will upgrade any fire starter or give a $5 discount.
- Carpe Diem Crepes will have free samples of their scrumptious crepes for customers.
- Gem State Mushrooms: “In honor of Customer Appreciation Day, we have created this special. Purchase 2 Fresh Boxes of Oyster Mushrooms & Receive a Complimentary 1oz bag of Dehydrated Oysters.
- Lake City Juice will be offering 20% off a fall 3-day cleanses: 20 lbs of organic produce in three days! And 3 Ginger shots as a bonus! She’ll have $40 six packs with a free detox lemonade, and House Pumpkin Protein Nut Mylk. To munch on, there will be raw gluten free, vegan Pumpkin Donuts in addition to organic healthy apple cider.
- Rider Mushroom Co. will be at the Saturday market with Blue Osyter, Pink Oyster, Old Road Oyster, Nilla Oyster, and Lion’s Beard mushrooms. They will also have Blue Oyster grow kits.
- Lake City Bakers wants everyone to know that they will have their Halloween Cookie Decorating Kits available starting this weekend. They’ll also have their fabulous Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!
- Dandelion Half Acre will be there with their regular cookies and salts, but they will also have a few new specials: Brooms to fly or sweep, “Spice Up Your Holiday” salt, Flower Power boxed gift sets, and “Make Your Own Calendula Salve Kits.”
- Come discover all of this and more…
A Special Thank You!
The Friends of the Kootenai County Farmers Market non-profit would like to give a special thanks to all of the generous donors at Fall Fest and throughout the season this year! We will have donation jars and buckets available at this year’s Customer Appreciation Day (October 15) and Winter Market (December 17) as well. Funds collected by Friends of KCFM are used to help fund community programs, like the children’s Power of Produce (PoP) Club.
The Friends of KCFM is a 501c3 charitable organization and donations can also be made online at paypal.me/friendskcfm. For additional information or questions email email@example.com
Reminder: Bring your market basket for your shopping or a box for your plants. Our vendors also appreciate small cash bills, especially if you are shopping early.
Fresh this Week: