Are you ready for the 2023 season, Market customers? We are!!
We’re all set up and ready for you! This is a season of exciting changes and a new beginning! As we look forward to opening day (May 13th), here are a few things to note and remember.
- Opening day is Mother’s Day Weekend, Saturday, May 13th. We will be open at 9:00 am sharp to serve you! We’ll have all the usual – many area farmers, lots of plants, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, early spring produce, flowers for Mom, coffee, pastries. You’ll notice that both our market and food court have expanded around the building! (Note: handicapped parking has moved to the lot across Meadowlark.)
- Opening Wednesday Market is May 17th. And we’ve moved! We will be taking over Riverstone every week with even more vendors than ever before. We’re excited for the possibilities of this new mid-week location. (Note: The 5th Street Farmers Market is a separate market from Kootenai County Farmers’ Markets. Killarney Farms will be at the Wednesday Kootenai County Farmers Market in Riverstone.)
- It’s Bike to Work Month! We’re teaming up with the City of Coeur d’Alene to make this a fun time for all of our cycling customers in May.
- POP Club for kids starts June 3rd with a bunch of fun activities!
- The Coeur d’Alene Library will be joining us this year every Wednesday Market (except May 17th) and every third Saturday of the month.
- Our live music lineup this summer is rockin’ the market. Subscribe to get the Fresh Sheet every Friday in your inbox, and we’ll let you know who’s playing when.
- More details next week on WHAT’S FRESH at Market Opening Days!
A few photos from Setup Day on April 29th. We love our vendors!
Leave a Reply